Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Changes


Those of you who are keen of eye and regular of bowel might have noticed that the site looks a bit different today. If the site looks decidedly different and features non of the animal welfare information you were looking for then I’d advise that you have come to the wrong page and should in fact try the RSPCA.

Obviously with me investing a lot of time in the complete rebuild of JB’s site I have been neglecting this one slightly, but never fear dear friends (or in fact be very scared indeed- depending on your mood) for I shall endevour to put fingers to keyboard and come up with something soon.

In the mean time Ad’s assures me that he has plenty more jokes left over from his short but memorable stint in the Christmas Cracker factory, and Rumour has it that Chi-Chi may even post something!

I however would place that last newsflash in the bracket of “Loch Ness Monster Sighted” or “Charlotte Church given own Chatshow”

…what really?

Well then I suppose anything’s possible!

No comments: