Thursday, September 21, 2006

Stop Thief!!!



The thieving little bastards!!! Aside from the amazement of me actually making a post, I carry terrible news about the state of the nation.

Not content with breaking into the site office for my construction hard hat modelling company, they broke everything they could possibly lay their hands on. But that's not the hilarious thing...

You see, they stole my desk. They actually physically stole my work desk. But left my work computer. I mean, someone somewhere is going to be sold a second hand desk that has been used and abused on site for the best part of 5 years.

So beware people of the internet. If you go to a car boot sale and there's a desk with my size 13's imprinted on it then for God's sake don't buy.

I took half the bolts out of it in boredom on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Nige said...

Don't worry, I'm gonna give you an Acorn. Just plant it in your window box and you should have a new desk in ... about 17 years!